Please return to the showroom you purchased the item from, with the product you purchased, your invoice and some Government issued photo identification (e.g. drivers licence, passport), so that we can sort out the problem as quickly as possible for you. If the product is too big to easily bring back into the showroom, please call the showroom you purchased the product from to discuss the issue. If you purchased the product online, please contact our client support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 07 3862 3855.
All products purchased in Australia by consumers come with guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law. Many products also come with a manufacturer’s warranty.
If a product or service you buy fails to meet a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law, you are entitled to a remedy. If the problem is minor, you may be offered a free repair of the product. If the problem is major, you may choose between a replacement and a refund. For more information about consumer guarantees, please refer to the ACCC website at www.accc.gov.au.
Faulty Goods Under Manufacturer’s Warranty
If your goods are faulty and are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, you may arrange for them to be repaired by an authorised repair agent by contacting the manufacturer directly, returning the product to the showroom you purchased it from (along with the invoice and some photo identification) or in the case of a purchase from our website, by contacting Stocks Designer Appliances & Bathrooms’ online client support team either by email to email@example.com or by calling 07 3862 3855.
Damaged Goods Upon Arrival
We recommend you thoroughly inspect your purchased product upon delivery. Where you have purchased your product via our website and it has been damaged prior to arrival, please get in contact with our online client support team via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 07 3862 3855. To facilitate the exchange or return of products purchased via our website, we will need:
- The item returned so it may be inspected
- A copy of your tax invoice for the item; and
- Identification to verify that you are the purchaser.
Once Stocks Designer Appliances & Bathrooms’ client support team confirm that the product arrived damaged, we will contact you to arrange a replacement, or if no replacement is available, a refund. Stocks Designer Appliances & Bathrooms will be happy to arrange the collection and delivery of product purchased on our website that arrives damaged at no charge to you.
Returns for Change of Mind – Online Orders
Changed your mind about your online purchase? No problem! Here at Stocks Designer Appliances & Bathrooms we want you to be delighted with your purchase. We understand that sometimes circumstances change and you may change your mind about your purchase. If you contact us within 7 days of your purchase being delivered, you can arrange for it to be returned for an online credit. There are some rules around this offer, which are:
- We can only provide an exchange or credit for your online purchase once, so please choose your replacement item carefully;
- You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your product to organise a return for change of mind;
- The item purchased must be unopened, in its original box and have all its parts, accessories and manuals, as well as any bonus/special offer items that were provided with the product;
- If the product(s) was a special order from a supplier, or is a product sold by us as agent (e.g. Asko, Miele, AEG) it will not be eligible for return or credit for change of mind; and
- A restocking fee of 25% of the GST inclusive purchase price of the item will apply to the return, unless the cost to collect/return the item is greater, in which case the cost to collect/return the item will be the amount of the restocking fee. The restocking fee will be deducted from the amount credited to you in relation to the return.
Return of Product Purchased Online
If you are returning an item purchased on our website, Stocks Designer Appliances & Bathrooms will be happy to coordinate the return of your goods. You will not be responsible for the cost of the collection where the product is faulty or was damaged on arrival. Please see above regarding the cost of returning an item where you have changed your mind.